Sunday, August 9, 2015

9 AUG 2016 UPDATE

FOXNEWS IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE NEWS ORGANIZATION - TRUTH

FOXNEWS has always been supportive of RINOs.  This was clearly evident during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns when they outright attacked conservative candidates like Rand Paul.  In fact their bias was quite blatant. In 2013, after the RINOs lost, I thought I saw a shift toward a more conservative position, however FOX is once again fully behind the RINO brigade of candidates.  What most people, including myself, didn't know is that FOX has been contributing to the campaigns of the Clinton's as well to the tune of > $3 million since 1992.

By the way, how does the U.S. Dept of State donate over $400,000 to Barack Obama? Also see the numbers from the DOJ and the Dept of HHS!

As a result FOXNEWS is now not welcome in my home or on my computer.  I am turning to a multiple of alternative sources in order to get my feed.

http://preservefreedom.org/shocking-fox-news-one-of-hillary-clintons-biggest-donors/




No comments:

Post a Comment